The Center for Public Safety Management proudly sponsored Academy of International Mobile Healthcare Integration’s (AIMHI) most recent webinar, “High Performance, High Value EMS.” The session provided a FREE learning opportunity for public policymakers and public safety leaders to explore the true potential of high-performance, high-value EMS delivery—and the recording is now available for on-demand viewing.
Watch now below!
AIMHI members are unique EMS providers, delivering high-performance and high-value services with a laser focus on clinical quality, operational effectiveness, and financial efficiency. Benchmarking is a key method for achieving service delivery excellence and learning best practices.
AIMHI has published benchmarking reports throughout the year on key EMS system innovations and metrics such as:
- Clinical benchmarks and accreditations
- Resource deployment, utilization, and productivity measures and achievements
- Cost and revenue for service delivery
- Changes in revenue cycle management
- Deployment modifications
- EMS System Design Innovations and Transformations
- Single vs. tiered deployment models
- Changing response time goals
- Reducing lights and siren operations
Leaders from AIMHI member agencies and revenue cycle experts discussed the major findings from these benchmarking studies, how AIMHI member agencies are able to achieve some of the most clinically proficient, operationally effective, and economically efficient service delivery models in the country in the “High Performance, High Value EMS” webinar.
CPSM EMS Subject Matter Expert
Chief Transformation Officer
Medstar Mobile Healthcare
Fort Worth, TX
EMS | MC
Chief Operating Officer
John “JP” Peterson
Mecklenburg EMS Agency